Today we went to the San Mateo County Fair. I did a reading on Bundle of Trouble and then we took the kids on the rides they wanted to go on (or better put – all the rides they were tall enough for).
Below are my top 5 favorite things:
1. Free Parking! Becuase I was hosted by the Creative Arts department we got a parking pass – who doesn’t love that?
2. My reading went well (sigh of relief) and Carmen my 5 yr old got to sit beside me during it!
3. Hot dogs on a stick (always a crowd pleaser).
4. Bobby was happy in the stroller for the majority of the time.
5. Carmen and Tommy got to ride the train together!