Today was incredible. The weather in San Francisco has been completely out of the ordinary, it was sunny and hot – ice cream weather! I took the kids to the park but we only stayed about 45 minutes because my littlest looked as if we was going to melt.
Aside from the weather some really cool things happened today – here’s my top 5.
Top 5 Cool things that happened today (even though it was HOT):
1. The principal at my daughter’s school allowed me to include a flyer about my upcoming Bundle of Trouble reading. I was super happy about that – talk about community support! My flyer went out to about 400 families!
2. We got to eat ice cream – guilt free. How can you feel guilty when it’s hot?
3. I spoke with my editor – always nice to talk to her!
4. All three kids were sacked out by 8 p.m. How did that happen? Gotta love the heat – it zaps the energy out of…well…out of most, doesn’t it?
5. And – drumroll please – I started Book III – yippee!